The Whys, Hows, and Whens of Fostering
Have you ever thought about opening your home to a rescue pup? Maybe you're not ready for another dog, but a temporary canine visitor sounds like fun. Or maybe you'd like to help out but can't take in a dog full-time. If you're interested in the details of fostering, this seminar will give you all the information you'll need. We will discuss:
- What exactly does fostering mean?
- What are my responsibilities as a foster?
- What should I do to prepare my home and family for my foster pup?
- What if I have another dog (or kids or cats or birds ...) and how do I introduce them?
- What are some commands that I can teach my foster pup to help him/her get successfully adopted?
- And more!
This seminar will be presented by 2SpeakDog's Master Trainer and Behavior Specialist, Jennifer Kyzer, and 2SpeakDog's Large Breed Advisor and Trainer Specializing in Behavior, Kasey R. Herrera. 2SpeakDog will present details on the practical, real-life aspects of fostering. Seminar is lecture only, no pups, please. A question-and-answer session will follow the seminar presentation.
This seminar is only $25 per family/couple! Rescue organzations please contact us for group discounts. Enrollment is required.
**When enrolling, only one person per household needs to sign up and pay. If we start to get tight on space, we'll reach out to confirm how many people from your household are attending.